A Custom Built Switchroom Container to test Powerplant Equipment
We build these portable switchroom containers for our clients to test their specialised equipment from site to site.
Our customised switchroom containers are:
- designed for testing of electrical equipment on-site
- designed for a temperature controlled environment
- available in 20ft and 40ft sizes custom built to your requirements
- readily transportable to any location needing testing zones
- insulated with 50mm sandwich paneling
- fitted with industrial strength air conditioning systems
- designed according to power authority standards to take HV power from the power grid, and
- built to house the power authority’s incoming HV circuit breaker and feed supply to HV distribution equipment on location.
Working with our customers we guarantee practicality and functionality, such as emergency push bar doors, fire systems, ceiling cable trays, penetration and gland plates, climate control systems and other add-ons.
To get a price on this unit please call us on 1300 284 896 and we can work out a price including delivery to your site.